Friday, February 11, 2011

UPDATE from David at Resonate

The conference is awesome.... It is still going on... We have had wonderful worship times, wonderful speakers , and the breakout sessions are great with a lot of good teaching...

I am thankful for the lovely people around me here; they are all awesome. I really feel the sense of being in God's family where you can easily experience good time with someone you did not know.

I met with one guy... I was just sitting in the cfn cafeteria and he came to me and asked me, "Are you David?" I was like WOW where do you know me sir? He said he received the message on the blog saying DAVID IS IN DALLAS...

In a couple hours they will begin the live worship recording ... that is going to be awesome!

Dallas is great... all days have been sunny so far , except Wednesday - it SNOWED all day long!!!

I hope you are doing well in Casablanca, my greetings to the church.
I gotta go back to the conference now ...
Blessings....
David